Australian Gold Coast Distilleries

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      While holidaying on the Gold Coast in Queensland, I saw references to
      nearby distilleries in a brochure:
      1) Tamborine Mountain Distillery
      "One of only a handful of privately owned distilleries in the
      country, Tamborine Mountain Distillery uses a traditional copper pot
      still and fruit plucked fresh from the mountain to produce an
      exquisite array of liqueurs, schnapps, and spirits, as well as
      liqueured fruits and handmade liqueur chocolates. In London they won
      a Bronze medal in the 2001 International Wine and Spirit Competition,
      one of the most prestigious competitions of its kind worldwide."
      http://home.austarnet.com.au/tmdistillery
      http://tamborinemtcc.org.au/distillery.htm

      2)Beenleigh Rum Distillery
      http://www.windarooss.qld.edu.au/Main_Pages/Beinleigh/