What is the best way to store yeast?

  • bluedart@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 1999
      I am fixing to make my first mash and recently bought some brewers yeast
      any good suggestions on a Simple mash. Would be greatly apprecieted.

      How do I store the left-over packets of yeast.

      Try to remember I'm new to this, so the easier the better for me. I would like to
      learn how to run the still before I learn how to make a top of the line mash.

      I Hope this goes thru I have tried to post here 3 of 4 times and only one made it.