Good Photo'

  • David Pickles
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2000
      Hope you got the mail 7/4/00
      This will open in power point, if you aint got that save it to disc & give it to someone that has ((a broad minded some one))
      I've been sat here in front of the computer looking at your attachment (with a bottle of HB whisky) waiting for  you to say something. Think I will sit here a little bit longer--- just in case!
      Who is the person you are making love to in public in a Pub, he has the nose of a Maori!
      Being an observant prick, I noticed a few empty glasses in front of you + 1pt of beer, you don't change ------------thank GOD.
      Regards,
      Dave Pickles.
      Email :   david-pickles@...