RE: [Distillers] yeast nutrient

  • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2000
      Try Australian Winemakers - Cellar Plus at 106 Peel St, North Melbourne, Vic
      3051, (just across the road from the Vic markets in the city, beside la
      Porcetta's) ph (61-3) 9328-1881 or fax (61-3) 9328-1975. They stock a fair
      amount of stuff, and Celeste is pretty clued up about it all. Also try
      phoning the other wine-making shops (I forget the streets they're on - its
      been a year now, and I've a shocking memory).

      Tony