Cigarette prices reduced to HALF

  • milisa001
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5 2:45 AM
      Cigarette prices reduced to HALF

      Hey buddies,

      Complete Smoke Shop With All Your Favorite Brands at around 50%
      Discount Prices!

      This site is specially made to promote the cause of COOL SMOKE.
      Save 50% on cigarettes
      Available in King Size 100's, Full Flavor, Lights, Ultra Lights,
      Menthol and Menthol Lights

      ------------------- SPECIAL OFFER ----------------------

      Get Marlboro carton at $17.95 and other exciting offers.

      !!!! FREE FREE FREE !!!!! 1 carton of MARLBORO with 5 carton
      purchase.

      visit http://www.dutyfree-cigarettes.com for more rates....

      Milisa
    • ups474@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5 5:30 PM
        What did that have to do with distilling?
      • juanmorcheesey
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 5 8:22 PM
          --- In Distillers@y..., ups474@a... wrote:
          > What did that have to do with distilling?

          Spiced Ham???.....
        • Lynne
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 5 11:04 PM
            At 08:30 PM 7/5/02 -0400, ups wrote:

            >What did that have to do with distilling?

            I go through about half a pack on a good run, so being able to get them at
            half price would make me very happy. Unfortunately they're half-price US,
            and there are things like customs duty, etc. to take into
            consideration. And then there's the distinct possibility they're laced
            with Spam ...

            Lynne
          • Tony & Elle Ackland
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 6 12:37 AM
              > What did that have to do with distilling?

              Nothing. Thats why Milisa wont be emailing us again. Nonetheless, despite
              -1, we're now at 601 members for Distillers, and 500 members for
              new_distillers. Growing well each month - well done guys & gals.

              Tony
            • G&N
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 6 3:53 AM
                Does anybody know of any good sites on how to grow your own tobacco??

                > >What did that have to do with distilling?
                >
                > I go through about half a pack on a good run, so being able to get them at
                > half price would make me very happy. Unfortunately they're half-price US,
                > and there are things like customs duty, etc. to take into
                > consideration. And then there's the distinct possibility they're laced
                > with Spam ...
                >
                > Lynne

              • Aaron Pelly
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 6 6:32 AM
                  a quick google search will give you heaps of hits. i had a look around recently but looked like more trouble than it was worth to me.