Re: [Distillers] alcotec 24 hr.

  • Pete Sayers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2002
      Hi Ned, i have only just started stocking the 24 hour stuff. We did some
      trials on it a few weeks ago. Follow the instructions and it should do
      exactly as they claim.Dont add any heat, and keep the wash between 23-28 if
      possible.25 is good.Remember that when the manufactureres are talking about
      a products performance, they usually talk in terms of IDEAL conditions, so
      with out those ideal conditions, it may take an extra bit of time.Apparently
      the spirit is very clean.
      Pete
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2002
        Ned
        I was wondering what the outcome was. I checked out the data on the
        yeast and the suggested sugar concentration is 6 kg. Is the 8kgs in your
        message and did you mean 6. I am also interested in how much alcohol was
        returned from the sugar.

        Mark