Re: [Distillers] Sealing gaskets

  • Bernard Morey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2002
      From: "wromgbutton" <evabolis@...>

      > I thought I'd share a few experiences with you.
      Neoprene rubber or better known as those blue camping slleeping mats
      seem to me the answer to many of the questions asked in this group.
      My reasons for neoprene as the distillers little helper.<

      Terrific answer Ed -- thanks a bunch. My son has just finished with the Army
      cadets...I guess he's got no use for his camping mat now ;-) Good idea about
      sealing the boiler, too. I'd thought about it but will now def. do it -- must lose a fair
      bit of heat that way, especially in these chilly mid-winter evenings.

      B. Morey