tongue in cheek

  • bj-fm@xxxxxx.xxx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 1999
      attention dick grindley----yes i received the zip file all in one piece
      when it came direct----yes i live in tasmania,yes it's a tropical paradise
      with the same tongue in cheek humour by which the VIKINGS called the coldest
      most iced up continent GREENLAND-----yes all of australias distilleries
      [whisky] are in this tropical paradise and i am guilty of being involved in starting and/or being currently tied up with them technically-----tasmania distillery has just been bought by friends,small concern is the co. i was distilling for and sending product to scotland,whisky tasmania who i have three more years of a contract with is "automatic"/remotly controlled with stills 100,000 aggregate we keep it very quiet as no need to have a front window,we will i believe be making for small concern co.

      humulous!!!!!! surely your local hardware store has a bit of copper pipe
      or plumbing supply store, what about a second hand place with hot water cyliders or a gasfitter even????????

      many regards brian