everyone's contribution

  • Jeanette Dunphy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002

      I am a member of various different groups on the Net, and this is my favourite. It is always active, and the people in it are polite and always ready to share their experience, because it is this experience, no matter how limited, that can teach us all a little more.  It takes good people to make a good group, thank you to everyone.

      Jeanette

      The Sold.com.au Big Brand Sale - New PCs, notebooks, digital cameras, phones and more ... Sale ends June 12