Fwd: Your contribution to the site.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      Bill,
      When I started I knew absolutely nothing about distilling. Bought a
      N.Z. S.S. reflux still with a 25 l s.s. electric heated (1.38 kW)
      pot. Thought 75%abv was great. Came across Tony's and this site which
      showed me that this was an open ended hobby with all sorts of
      creative possibilities. I asked naive questions which Tony patiently
      answered. To say thank you I wrote in - and started enjoying myself.
      At the moment I have the time and free access to the internet and as
      I enjoy research I decided to compile as much info.as I can for a
      database. Comparing some other sites, I would have to say this is one
      of the best for an exchange of information and views.

      Wal

      --- In Distillers@y..., "Bill Healey" <billhealey@s...> wrote:
      Dear Wal:
      I just wanted to express my appreciation, for all the input and
      work you
      do to keep this site interesting, informative and entertaining. You
      are
      unbelievable, in the amount of documentation you come up with! Where
      would
      all us novices be without your experience, dedication and willingness
      share your aquired knowledge. I think I speak for the many others who
      appreciate your work, but are too shy or busy to acknowledge it.
      MANY THANKS! Please keep up the Excellant work. Fondest regards.
      Bill...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002

        I am a member of various different groups on the Net, and this is my favourite. It is always active, and the people in it are polite and always ready to share their experience, because it is this experience, no matter how limited, that can teach us all a little more.  It takes good people to make a good group, thank you to everyone.

        Jeanette

        The Sold.com.au Big Brand Sale - New PCs, notebooks, digital cameras, phones and more ... Sale ends June 12