Your contribution to the site.

  • Bill Healey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      Dear Wal:
      I just wanted to express my appreciation, for all the input and work you
      do to keep this site interesting, informative and entertaining. You are
      unbelievable, in the amount of documentation you come up with! Where would
      all us novices be without your experience, dedication and willingness to
      share your aquired knowledge. I think I speak for the many others who
      appreciate your work, but are too shy or busy to acknowledge it.
      MANY THANKS! Please keep up the Excellant work. Fondest regards. Bill...