Sugar content

  • Tim Kovac
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      Is too much sugar a problem???

      Hi, I have been following this site for a while, just to learn before I
      start myself. In the old country distilling is common, lots of self-made
      experts do it. Fruit is picked, fermented and distilled without any science.
      Everybody is an expert... :-)
      Here I picked over-ripe grapes, full of sugar, the juice was like honey!
      Someone has fermented and distilled it for me. The product was excellen,
      however the final quantity was small. When the wash was poured out I noticed
      individual grapes almost untouched by fermentation.
      What went wrong?
      Regards,
      Tim