Polishing??

  • tnoftsger@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 2:48 PM
      Being in what i hope is my infancy of knowledge on the subject of
      reflux column stills, I am looking for personal opinions on whether
      or not Polishing with activated charcoal is necessary. I've built
      the still just as the instructions read in Bob Lennon's Stillmaker
      Page, to the letter, even the used ss scrubbing pads in the reflux
      column. My (and others) caluculations predict outstanding results
      and purity! Soooooo, does it need polished?