Polishing Charcoal

  • tnoftsger@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2000
      Hey all! About ready to run my first batch through my first
      still...finally! I need some advise though, I have spent almost 4
      months preparing for this and still haven't found any where that sell
      suitable activated charcoal other than mail order. My local supplier
      of beer and wine equiptment doesn't have any, I've been warned
      against anything like aquarium charcoal and all of the water filters
      at the hardware store come in filter cartriges. Does anyone have any
      other suggestions of a local suppler? Your help is greatly
      appreciated.