waljaco@hotmail.com recommends an article from BeverageDaily.com

  • BeverageDaily.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 27, 2014
      waljaco@... recommends the following article on BeverageDaily.com:

      Click on the link below to read the article:
      http://www.beveragedaily.com/Regulation-Safety/Smirnoff-faked-by-the-IRA-Irish-police-raid-moonshine-racket

      BeverageDaily.com is the world's premier website for the latest breaking news on every aspect of Beverage Technology & Markets.
      This site is published by William Reed Business Media SAS, a business-to-business publisher that supplies strategically relevant news directly to the desktops of decision-makers in the pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and food industries.

      * Access all William Reed Business Media SAS sites, please click here
      * http://www.beveragedaily.com/feature/all-sites
    • RLB
      Message 2 of 6 , May 27, 2014
        I don't trust links, so I went to the Beverage Daily web site.  The article is on the the front page.  I was somewhat interesting if I wanted to burn the TTB of revenue.  Same old story of criminals taking revenue from the government.

        After reading how modern distilleries conduct business on another web site, I will never drink their piss water when I can make my spirits the way it should be made properly.

        Robert

        Message 3 of 6 , May 28, 2014
          I would not mind reading that article, if you have a link to the one about distilleries making bad drink.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 31, 2014
            That was over a year ago, and couldn't possibly remember where I read it.

            In that article, they explained that these distillers were basically striping all alcohol from their wash and wort, and they were using almost all of the heads and tails.  They would then add flavor by artificial means,  and it claimed that most of the large distilleries did this to remain profitable.  It even mentioned that these distillers would store their really poor heads and tails for as many as 30 years to make it palatable, and they would then use that poor heads and tails for blending.  If these companies are legally striping and using all of the alcohol in their spirits then they are selling piss water in my opinion.

            I will see if I can find that site where I read this about distilleries.

            Robert

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 1, 2014

                http://www.beveragedaily.com/R-D/winery-biomass-waste-biofuels-wine-Australia