ciao

  • miciofelice2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14 7:00 AM
      A big ciao to everybody.
      I was silent for a while ( quite a big while) because some reasons, but now I'm there again.
      I stopped to distil, but me and the grappa are still there.
      Ciao a tutti.
      micio felice 2003
    • Robert Hubble
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14 3:33 PM
        Micio!! Great to hear from you.

        Those of us who make grappa were lost without our leader. Don't stay away so long!

        Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

        To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15 4:01 PM
          Bob, I'm convinced I do not deserve the nomination of "leader".
          Anyway, thanks a lot, but really a lot, for the huge and warm wellcome.
          Ciao a tutti!
          miciofelice2003