Amaro Cucciolo from The Washington Post

  • Walter Jacobson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2014
    • daryl_bee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2014

        Sooo coincidental you posted this. I read the same article last weekend and now have all the ingredients ready to go. I'm substituting the grapefruit rind for half as much lemon rind and half as much orange rind however.

        I was actually looking for a recipe for Abruzzo (like Evangelist Punch Abruzzo Liqueur). Anybody have a recipe for that?

      • Alli Bugger
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2014
          The rind substitution is a good idea for patients who take drugs like Lipitor that are not supposed to eat grapefruit.