  • joe giffen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2013
      Hi Bob,
      Glad your back. Maybe you can bring some semblance of sanity to our forum, if I might suggest, restricting RLB and
      Prashant Jha to New Distillers where they can spout their nonsense, if allowed, would be a good thing.
      Bye the way how is Harry, I'm sure he is laughing at all this.

      Regards
      Joe
    • Robert Hubble
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 24, 2013
        Hey Joe,

        I haven't heard from Harry or any of the other moderators for a while. I sure hope it's not for health reasons. I just got back from doing a 2-day out-of-town distilling class for beginners. We did 3 spirit runs on Saturday and made 2 sets of cuts on Sunday. It was absolutely great, but by the time I got back to the motel each night, I was too tired to do much moderating.

        Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

        To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 24, 2013
          How does one sign up for such a course?

          P.

          To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 24, 2013
            I Second Joe's motion to restrict RLB   and like to New Distillers, On reason not to would be to save the New Distillers from the disinformation super highway

            Regards
          • Robert Hubble
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 25, 2013
              Peggy,

              I'd love to talk to you about this, but could we do it off the forum? I'm
              zymurgybob@...

              Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

              To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com