Brewhaus forum's legalization effort

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2013
      Alli, the nest I could do was to give a link to the tracking file (or the version on my web site).

      For the rest of you, the following link tracks the progress of contacts with legislators to make them aware of the legalization effort and how to effect that change.

      http://www.kelleybarts.com/PhotoXfer/Congressional%20Contacts%20for%20Legalization%209.9.2013.xlsx

      Zymurgy Bob
    • Alli Bugger