RE: [Distillers] Digest Number 5124

  • Tom Robins
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013
      Are there any types of PLASTIC tanks that can be used to store the low wines, feints, etc. until they can be accumulated for a spirit run?

      If you can send me more information on what it is you are putting in these tanks I can be sure they will work. The FDA approved tanks and NFS approved tanks that we have are polyetylene. There are different verisions of this plastic that can be used for different purposes. Please give me a call if you have any questions.
       Thank-you
      xxx
      Tank-Depot
      866-926-5603 ext 218