Oooops.. I accidentally used copper "plated" scrubbers in my still!!....

  • hondosmusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2013
      After I was done with the run and started cleaning the still and I realized that the scrubbers where Plated not pure!! The package they where in lied!!

      So the question is can I re-distill and not worry about any contamination or do i need to throw it all out?

      Lesson here is use a magnet to make sure you have pure copper,