Just Dinging around and had a question about the Mini Kegs from the stores.

  • nevadaerwins
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2013
      I have made my share of distillers and towers. I was trying to figure out if I can utilize the Mini Kegs that you can buy off the cold shelf at the grocery stores. It seems a waste to toss them out after enjoying the goodness that flows form them. Has anyone had any experience with something like this?

      Hope to have some good input and will post picks should I be able to accomplish it.