Re: Ethanol from waste

  • Benjamin Bof
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2013
      waljaco, I´m working in search Brazil located to use wood chips for methanol, ethanol, butanol and ammonia. Also is included iron ore and limestone as charge for gasification processes. First part of "fire train" is to run remanufactured locomotives for generate DC current 600V 2000A for a second stage of electric arc syn gas generator. We also can restart Detroit metallurgy and mechanical industry repairing clunkers Detroit locomotives for steel direct  reduction . I´m prepairing report for ASME; "road warrior engineers".
      regards
      Ben