Re: [Distillers] Hello

  • Zapata Vive
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 16, 2013
      Nice to meet ya shiny.  What kind of stuff have you been making?  Neutral or flavored spirits?  I've only done flavors up to now, though my column has been asking me why for the last couple of years ;)

      On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM, shinyhead13 <shinyhead13@...> wrote:

      New member here. I look forward to reading and learning from you folks. I have been doing this for a short time but have turned out some very nice stuff.