Hello

  • shinyhead13
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 16, 2013
      New member here. I look forward to reading and learning from you folks. I have been doing this for a short time but have turned out some very nice stuff.
    • Zapata Vive
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 16, 2013
        Nice to meet ya shiny.  What kind of stuff have you been making?  Neutral or flavored spirits?  I've only done flavors up to now, though my column has been asking me why for the last couple of years ;)