Barrel Staves available at MENARDS

  • Tom Robins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      I see that MENARDS.com offers the half barrel oak planters for $26.79  if you live near one.

      The Jack Daniels Hardware store on the square in Lynchburg had plain barrels for $99. each when I was there two weeks ago.

      Buffalo Trace wanted $160 for their barrels at their gift shop.  The tour guide suggested, if I bought one, to pour five gallons of water into it and roll it around on your front yard during the summer for a month or two.  Makes for 5 gallons of real cheap bourbon and then you have barrel staves to harvest.  They had 9 year old single barrell product barrels available!