rolled rye

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2013
      Hi, can I use rolled rye to make whiskey? Does it need to be cooked, and does it end up like oatmeal.?
    • bluwater2828
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
        Yes you can. Treat like any grain. You will need to convert the starches to sugars.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

        Hi, can I use rolled rye to make whiskey? Does it need to be cooked, and does it end up like oatmeal.?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)