RE: [Distillers] where to buy new/used barrel staves?

  • Brendan Keith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013
      Message
      Home Depot.  Half barrel planters.  $10.  Still smell like whisky.

      --

      Brendan Keith

      bkeith@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
        I've seen those planters. I'd want to make sure they hadn't been treated with anything, inside or out. Antifungals come to mind, but who knows.
        -j

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Brendan Keith <bkeith@...> wrote:

        > Home Depot. Half barrel planters. $10. Still smell like whisky.
        > --
        > Brendan Keith

      • Steve Daniels
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013

          Steve Daniels
          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 2, 2013, at 1:28 PM, "jsducote" <forlorntexan@...> wrote:

          I've seen those planters. I'd want to make sure they hadn't been treated with anything, inside or out. Antifungals come to mind, but who knows.
          -j

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Brendan Keith <bkeith@...> wrote:

          > Home Depot. Half barrel planters. $10. Still smell like whisky.
          > --
          > Brendan Keith

        • Allister Keay
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013