Re: Advisory to all group members

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
      Harry,

      Best of luck to you. You are, and will remain, in my prayers. I pray for a speedy recovery. Your support for this group, and others, is much apperciated.

      HTH,

      Tom

      > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
      > from administration of our distilling communities.
      >
      > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
      > groups for the time being.
      >
      > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
      > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
      > time. Wish you all the best.
      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry
      > Owner : Y! new_distillers
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
      > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

    • morganfield
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
        God be with you, Harry, thanks for all the help.

        Morgan

        Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence from administration of our distilling communities.

        I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these groups for the time being.

        Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable time.  Wish you all the best.

        Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library

      • abbababbaccc
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 27, 2013
          I wish you speedy recovery Harry!

          Slainte, Riku

          > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
          > from administration of our distilling communities.
          >
          > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
          > groups for the time being.
          >
          > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
          > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
          > time. Wish you all the best.
          > Slainte!
          > regards Harry
          > Owner : Y! new_distillers
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
          > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

        • mav
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2013
            Hi Harry and Tony, to Harry, I hope you get some luck soon and Tony, welcome back to the hands on to the web site! You will do fine.

            Best regards
            Marc