Re: [Distillers] Advisory to all group members

  • Kegs
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013

      Best of luck Harry.
      Wishing you a speedy recovery.

      On 25/06/2013 6:38 AM, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

      Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence from administration of our distilling communities.

      I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these groups for the time being.

      Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable time.  Wish you all the best.

      Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library

    • Tom
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
        Harry,

        Best of luck to you. You are, and will remain, in my prayers. I pray for a speedy recovery. Your support for this group, and others, is much apperciated.

        HTH,

        Tom

        > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
        > from administration of our distilling communities.
        >
        > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
        > groups for the time being.
        >
        > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
        > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
        > time. Wish you all the best.
        > Slainte!
        > regards Harry
        > Owner : Y! new_distillers
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
        > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

      • morganfield
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
          God be with you, Harry, thanks for all the help.

          Morgan

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 27, 2013
            I wish you speedy recovery Harry!

            Slainte, Riku

            > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
            > from administration of our distilling communities.
            >
            > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
            > groups for the time being.
            >
            > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
            > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
            > time. Wish you all the best.
            > Slainte!
            > regards Harry
            > Owner : Y! new_distillers
            > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
            > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

          • mav
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 1 5:40 AM
              Hi Harry and Tony, to Harry, I hope you get some luck soon and Tony, welcome back to the hands on to the web site! You will do fine.

              Best regards
              Marc