Re: Advisory to all group members

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013
      > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
      > from administration of our distilling communities.
      >
      > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
      > groups for the time being.

      As with the rest of you, my wishes are with Harry and for a speedy recovery.

      It's been a little while since I've done this, so please accept any wobbles as i come back up to speed. Where you can, please help each other out as much as possible - we'll be missing a great resource and mentor in the interim.

      Tony
    • Kegs
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013

        Best of luck Harry.
        Wishing you a speedy recovery.

        On 25/06/2013 6:38 AM, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

        Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence from administration of our distilling communities.

        I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these groups for the time being.

        Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable time.  Wish you all the best.

        Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library

      • Tom
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
          Harry,

          Best of luck to you. You are, and will remain, in my prayers. I pray for a speedy recovery. Your support for this group, and others, is much apperciated.

          HTH,

          Tom

          > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
          > from administration of our distilling communities.
          >
          > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
          > groups for the time being.
          >
          > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
          > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
          > time. Wish you all the best.
          > Slainte!
          > regards Harry
          > Owner : Y! new_distillers
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
          > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

        • morganfield
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
            God be with you, Harry, thanks for all the help.

            Morgan

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 27, 2013
              I wish you speedy recovery Harry!

              Slainte, Riku

              > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
              > from administration of our distilling communities.
              >
              > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
              > groups for the time being.
              >
              > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
              > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
              > time. Wish you all the best.
              > Slainte!
              > regards Harry
              > Owner : Y! new_distillers
              > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
              > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

            • mav
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 1, 2013
                Hi Harry and Tony, to Harry, I hope you get some luck soon and Tony, welcome back to the hands on to the web site! You will do fine.

                Best regards
                Marc