Re: [Distillers] Advisory to all group members

  • Jonathan Perry
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013

      Get well soon!
      Jonathan

      On Jun 24, 2013 4:38 PM, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

      Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence from administration of our distilling communities.

      I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these groups for the time being.

      Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable time.  Wish you all the best.

      Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library

    • Ion Brown
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013
        Harry,

        Thank you so much for all the help, information encouragement and wisdom you have provided over the years.
        Your work developing this hobby will be carried on by so many other distillers due to your infinite knowledge.
        You are a legend !

        Slainte!

        regards Ion
      • allibugger
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013
          I am sure I speak for all of us who have relished your input and knowledge as we started this interesting and complicated hobby. We wish you the very best and a big GET WELL SOON!
          Alli

          > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
          > from administration of our distilling communities.
          >
          > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
          > groups for the time being.
          >
          > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
          > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
          > time. Wish you all the best.
          > Slainte!
          > regards Harry
          > Owner : Y! new_distillers
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
          > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

        • Tony
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013
            > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
            > from administration of our distilling communities.
            >
            > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
            > groups for the time being.

            As with the rest of you, my wishes are with Harry and for a speedy recovery.

            It's been a little while since I've done this, so please accept any wobbles as i come back up to speed. Where you can, please help each other out as much as possible - we'll be missing a great resource and mentor in the interim.

            Tony
          • Kegs

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
                Harry,

                Best of luck to you. You are, and will remain, in my prayers. I pray for a speedy recovery. Your support for this group, and others, is much apperciated.

                HTH,

                Tom

                > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
                > from administration of our distilling communities.
                >
                > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
                > groups for the time being.
                >
                > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
                > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
                > time. Wish you all the best.
                > Slainte!
                > regards Harry
                > Owner : Y! new_distillers
                > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
                > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

              • morganfield
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
                  God be with you, Harry, thanks for all the help.

                  Morgan

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 27, 2013
                    I wish you speedy recovery Harry!

                    Slainte, Riku

                    > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
                    > from administration of our distilling communities.
                    >
                    > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
                    > groups for the time being.
                    >
                    > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
                    > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
                    > time. Wish you all the best.
                    > Slainte!
                    > regards Harry
                    > Owner : Y! new_distillers
                    > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
                    > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

                  • mav
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 1, 2013
                      Hi Harry and Tony, to Harry, I hope you get some luck soon and Tony, welcome back to the hands on to the web site! You will do fine.

                      Best regards
                      Marc