Re: [Distillers] Re: Immersion Heaters

  • henry sangret
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 3, 2013
      I use a water jacket still for my distillation, and my grandfather did it for a long time before me! It is basically a double boiler set up and you have phenomenal control over the boiler temperatures and no burning the whiskey! I heat with an open flame and it allows me to do large batch primary distillation and great control and a fine touch for the second and if desired the third.