Re: [Distillers] Copper Porn: What is Best way to clean Copper Pipes?

  • henry sangret
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2013
      I design my still with threaded clean out ports in the straight sections so I can run a tube brush through. I have tried numerous chemical based cleaners for copper, probably to numerous to recall with only marginal success. The only tried and true method is manual labor and a good cleaner to remove the buildups.