Re;building reflux still

  • Brian Boggs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 11:52 AM

      I need exact measurements dimensions and required materials for a reflux tower for akeg,can anyone help?

      On May 10, 2013 11:44 AM, "Chris Cameron" <gonagin58@...> wrote:

      I use 3M pure SS potscrubbers. I buy mine at a restaurant supply place, $8 a dozen.

      On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 11:58 AM, David Eastham <planetgong0@...> wrote:

      If you're gonna use wool for packing use the copper stuff which is available. You might get rusting with the steel stuff.
      Dave E