Gas Fired Steam Boilers being scrapped at Apartment building - could anyone use

  • jsutton_co
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 11:31 AM
      In my search for copper pipe to start my project, I've encountered a CRAIGSLIST listed apartment owner who is converting to electric baseboard heat.

      He has four gas fired steam boilers that are eight years old. He says three are working fine. He wants to scrap them.
      He wants them gone by June 1.

      I didn't know if anyone might be interested, but I thought I'd ask just in case.

      Email me for details if interested.
      varocketry@...
    • Michael Coakley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22 4:12 PM