Re: [Distillers] Re: Graham condenser or liebeg condenser

  • henry sangret
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 26, 2013
      that's why I use straight sections of tubing with taps or couplings to get at each straight section. I have tried numerous tines to use liquid cleaners with no success, yes they remove some of the surface contaminates but they don't remove the sulfides and imbedded hydrocarbons.

      I have seen laboratory cleaners that are basically many scrub brushes on a cord and are very flexible to get into hard to reach areas.

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 26, 2013
        Try a gun cleaning kit. I use a shotgun cleaning snake.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone