Re: [Distillers] Re: Graham condenser or liebeg condenser

  • henry sangret
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 26 7:36 AM
      I have no way of analyzing them , I do know that it has been discussed on several professional levels, and the hydrocarbons vary with fermentation yeasts and type of worts.

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 26 10:00 AM
        that's why I use straight sections of tubing with taps or couplings to get at each straight section. I have tried numerous tines to use liquid cleaners with no success, yes they remove some of the surface contaminates but they don't remove the sulfides and imbedded hydrocarbons.

        I have seen laboratory cleaners that are basically many scrub brushes on a cord and are very flexible to get into hard to reach areas.

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 26 11:37 AM
          Vegemite ?? No that's different

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 26 3:37 PM
            Try a gun cleaning kit. I use a shotgun cleaning snake.