Re: Graphene filter

    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 23, 2013
      Not about the money, eh? Well then (bright idea) I might spend a few million & take my gear into orbit. Space is a vacuum, so I should be able to distil without heat energy input. Orta save a couple bucks a bottle that way, yes? Maybe even start a revolution. ;)

      *Another "from the sublime to the ridiculous" offering.
      Brought to you by....

      *from something that is very good or very serious to something very bad or silly

      (Definition from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)