Re: Graphene filter

  • Becool Stayslinky
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 22, 2013
      Robert,

      Not to be negative, but don't do the experiment. To process even a few ounces of wort will put you into the "don't try this at home" category. Besides, it's already been done - ethanol gives up hydrogen easier than water which means you would be losing your intended product.

      You won't replace the art of this hobby with technology, and it's not always about the money. I have thousands invested in my setup, but doubt that I consume more than a few bottles a year, yet for some reason I can't stop thinking about it.

      Be cool, stay slinky, and enjoy what the hobby has to offer.

      BC

      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 23, 2013
        Not about the money, eh? Well then (bright idea) I might spend a few million & take my gear into orbit. Space is a vacuum, so I should be able to distil without heat energy input. Orta save a couple bucks a bottle that way, yes? Maybe even start a revolution. ;)

        *Another "from the sublime to the ridiculous" offering.
        Brought to you by....

        *from something that is very good or very serious to something very bad or silly

        (Definition from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)