Turbo Samogon

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
      57 year old Valentyna Fioktistova in Ukraine makes a sugar wash in 24 hours. Apparently the bizarre ingredients supply the necessary nutrients to achieve this -

      5kg sugar
      15 litres warm water
      1 litre milk
      1 kg shelled green peas
      500g fresh bakers'yeast

      Place in a warm spot. To see if ready bring a lighted match to the wash - if it goes out, carbon dioxide is still being produced so fermentation has not finished. The yield should be about 5 litres of samogon.

      wal
    • RLB
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
        I have a pack of Super Yeast (Like turbo) that claims 12% abv in 24 hr.  It will be used for my ethanol out of grass experiment rather then spirits.

        Robert