Fw: Re: Flash Distillation

  • mav
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17, 2013
      Hi James, I'll try not to be rude, but if you or most of the new guys / gals did their home work, you would know this. As Harry said, Tony Ackland is the distillers group founder!!

      If your new to yahoo groups, click the message tab, then use the search engine to find what you want. It's that easy!

      Cheers
      Marc

      Tip, research your problem first before posting:)

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "James Robinson" <jamesarobinson@...> wrote:

      > Harry,
      >
      > From what's been going on, perhaps you should tell the group who Tony is???

    • mav
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 17, 2013
        This is Tony's web site.

        http://homedistiller.org/

        Cheers
        Marc

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 17, 2013
          Des Zein started this Distillers forum -

          http://homedistiller.org was started by Tony Ackland. Prior to that he had a site at geocities.org

          A good learning method about distilling is to speed read from message 1!

          wal

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 17, 2013
            Thank's wal for the correction. Good find mate!!

            Cheers
            Marc

            PS Wal is an old hand here..