Re: [Distillers] Re: Air cooled still

  • RLB
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 14, 2013
      Before my so called stainless steel pot failed a second time.  My still would drip from 140 to 183 or 4.  From 185 to 200 F, it would flow a steady stream.  I guess a glass eyedropper is needed to taste test it.  (It's true that alcohol destroys a plastic test tube because mine failed after 8 uses, they need glass ones.)

      Since, my old still failed twice in 3 months, I will have my next still built according to my specification, and it will use a self designed air cooled radiator made of copper pipe, aluminum fins, and a single fan.

      Robert