Re: [Distillers] Re: Flash Distillation

  • girlguidebiscuit
    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 13, 2013
      I can't get over the intemperate and intolerant comments some people paste here. If you don't want to read it, then don't. Get on with your day. Anyone would think you were drunk! :)

      This flash distillation won't do the cuts tho will it?

      When Rob first proposed flash distillation he used it in the context of stripping. I assure you it will work in that manner.

    • RLB
      Message 43 of 43 , Mar 14, 2013
        I just wanted to tell someone since I dropped the flash distillation subject on Distillers.

        I figured out how to use it for stripping, and how to use it for making cuts.  It will cost around $1,000 to build though.  Now the subject is officially dead for me.

        Robert