Re: [Distillers] Re: Flash Distillation

  • White Bear
    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 10, 2013
      Group-
      Let's get back on track OK.  I am tired of beating this old dog.  I will just delete all the further posts on this subject.
      WB

      Message 43 of 43 , Mar 14, 2013
        I just wanted to tell someone since I dropped the flash distillation subject on Distillers.

        I figured out how to use it for stripping, and how to use it for making cuts.  It will cost around $1,000 to build though.  Now the subject is officially dead for me.

        Robert