Re: [Distillers] Re: Flash Distillation

  • RLB
    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 10, 2013
      Is it really the best way?

      Robert

      From: Brendan Keith <bkeith@...>
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 10:36 AM
      Subject: RE: [Distillers] Re: Flash Distillation

      It's almost as if...after hundreds of years of inspiration, experimentation and refinement, the process that we use today is the most suited to our goals.

      Go figure.

      --
      BK

      Message 43 of 43 , Mar 14, 2013
        I just wanted to tell someone since I dropped the flash distillation subject on Distillers.

        I figured out how to use it for stripping, and how to use it for making cuts.  It will cost around $1,000 to build though.  Now the subject is officially dead for me.

        Robert