Flash Distillation

  • last2blast
    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 9 1:45 PM
      If I had known about Flash Distillation months ago, I would have my still built for me rather than wasting these many months on current stone age home distilling technology and techniques. Flash Distillation has been around for more than 100 years, and no one mentioned it in my reading, homedistiller.org, Artisans, new distillers, or distillers. It does raise a few interesting questions as to why the experts are still using this old technology.

      I guess it was a good that my idea was researched even further.
    • RLB
      Message 43 of 43 , Mar 14 2:41 PM
        I just wanted to tell someone since I dropped the flash distillation subject on Distillers.

        I figured out how to use it for stripping, and how to use it for making cuts.  It will cost around $1,000 to build though.  Now the subject is officially dead for me.

        Robert