Re: Yeast Comment

    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 4, 2013
      I help make 300 litres of wine a year (using EC1118) - a stale taste would indicate a wine infection as yeast esters would not dominate a red wine.
      wal

      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 4, 2013
        Whisky yeast I gather contains glucoamylase which helps to finish off the starch conversion more completely. It is also used to make "dry" beers.
        wal