Re: [Distillers] Re: Yeast Comment

  • joe giffen
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 4, 2013
      Hi,
      I have used EC1118 to make wine for years with perfect results, 'winexpert' a leading supplier of wine kits use this yeast in their top of the range kits

      Regards
      Joe

      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 4, 2013
        Whisky yeast I gather contains glucoamylase which helps to finish off the starch conversion more completely. It is also used to make "dry" beers.
        wal