Re: [Distillers] Yeast Comment

  • henry sangret
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 1, 2013
      I use this yeast Prestige Whisky Yeast with AG from Brewhaus.  Of course with a starter I am required to use a enzyme cocktail for starch reduction. Another alternative is to buy 10 packs and get a discount.

      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 4, 2013
        Whisky yeast I gather contains glucoamylase which helps to finish off the starch conversion more completely. It is also used to make "dry" beers.
        wal